Sausage Mayo Tortilla/chapathi wrap in less than 10 mins:
sorry for the 2 days break in posting recipes😔!!because v were too busy with packing for our journey to my hometown in India😊!!! Nw v reached and njoying the cloudy monsoon😃!!
Sausage is one dat recipe which pleases everyone at my hom.. so here’s an easy recipe of sausage wrap which i made quick for yesterday night 🍴.. wanted to eat something lite and tasty because of the heavy Indian Lunch we had 😋😤!!
tortilla/chapathi- 1 for each wrap( i used cilantro-jalapeno flavoured tortillas )
mustard sauce-as per taste
Pickled vegetables-1/2 bowl( i used labanese gherkins/ baby cucumber Pickle )
cabbage -1/4 ( grated )
sausages-12( cut to half and just roasted in 2 teaspoon oil till brown )( i used chicken )
Mayonnaise-1 spoon for each wrap
How to make:
1) slightly heat the tortillas/ chapathi’s in a pan.. And keep this aside…
2) now place the tortilla on a plain surface for wrapping..spread 1 spoon mayonnaise all over it evenly…
3) later keep three sausage strips , grated cabbage , olives, pickle on one side of the tortilla / chapathi..
4) now squeeze the rich mustard sauce all over the filling and the wrap is half done..
5)now the main part is the wrapping process..fold at one side vertically and fold horizontally to a roll..
6) later fold the open side of the wrap inside!!!
So easy and yummy Sausage Tortilla/chapathi Wrap is done in less than 10 mins!!
Cut it to half n njoy every bite..the taste of pickled veggies and mustard sause is soooooo yummy😋😃
Really helpful for a lazy/ tiring day instead of a take out!!😎
6 thoughts on “Sausage Mayo Tortilla/chapathi wrap in less than 10 mins”
Fond of sandwiches?
Try Chipotle Turkey Club Sandwiches..
😊Thank u for stopping by..!! Yeah i read ur recipe of turkey club sandwich!! Its really grt.. Hmm would try one day with chicken/beef.. Because Im not a turkey lover!! Thanks for d recipe as well😃
Thanks a lot I’ve got recipes on chicken and beef as well
Ok!! I’ll keep checking ur blog😊.. Hope u too would like my recipes😃
Amazing, I’m having a look..
😊😊thank u so much!!